- Strong presentation skills is essential in the role of Business Developer.
- Business-to-business sales at a corporate level.
- A Business Developer will need to have strong research and strategic analysis skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and be able to cold call potential clients with confidence are key for a successful Business developer.
- Business Developers need to be skilled at agreeing and closing deals with clients.
- Excellent organizational skills are essential as well as performance monitoring will be a requirement.
- Preferred residents of (10th of Ramadan, Al-Obour, Al-Shrouk, Zagazig, New Cairo, Nasr City)
The trainee will get opportunity to deal with
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
Preferably B.Sc. in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
Both males and females are allowed.
Dead Line Expired
Job PositionSales Representative
Job Location10th of Ramadan, Egypt
Deadline15 Oct 2022